Would you like help to search for roles or plan your next steps? Are you making applications but not getting the responses you hope for? Or do you simply want some help and advice from an expert? Our Careers and Employability Service can continue to support you in several ways.
Support for recent graduates includes:
– one-to-one guidance appointments for up to five years after graduation
– continued access to Internships, Career Mentoring, and Enterprise opportunities for up to one year after graduation
Support for all alumni includes:
– opportunities to attend relevant events, workshops, and careers fairs
– information and advice on applications and interviews
– practice aptitude tests commonly used by employers
We know the first year after graduation can be an exciting but also challenging time. Over the coming months, we will be sending Class of 2019 graduates our top career hints and tips to help you reach your potential and kick-start your career. Whether you have it all planned out, or you’re unsure of your next steps, our emails can help you make solid progress to achieve your goals.
In the meantime, find out more about the services available to you on our website.