Storytime with Santa is sold out, but there are still plenty of tickets to attend the event. There will be plenty for your children to do even without visiting Santa.
However, some tickets may come available due to cancellations so please do keep an eye out if you would like to see Santa.
Join us for a magical festive afternoon for you and your children on Highfield Campus. This event has two ticket types, to book your ticket please select either;
- F estive Family Event with Santa Storytime – select your timed Santa slot
- F estive Family Event without Storytime with Santa
There will be plenty for your children to see and do even if you do not wish to see Santa. Please register all members of your party; adults and children (including infants).
Building on last year’s successful event, this year’s event is set to be even better and on a Friday! Come and join us for an afternoon of fun including Storytime with Santa, crafts to enjoy, face painters, photo opportunities, music, a magician and lots lots more.
The event will be inclusive and accessible to all. As we did last year, we will be offering shorter and more relaxed visits with Santa and will also have a Relaxed Room available with quieter activities and crafts (with visits from some special guests too). These sessions may be particularly suited to families where a parent carer or child is disabled or neurodivergent. Register for this session or to use the Relaxed Room using the Microsoft Form link here.
Registered guests are able to enjoy a complimentary hot or cold drink and a festive snack (from a selection available), and facilities on campus will also be open for purchases of drinks and food until 19:00.
- You can enjoy the other activities taking place between16:00-19:00 around your Santa visit.
- The complimentary drink is limited to one per person.
- You may be asked to show your University ID if you are a current member of staff. Anyone under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult whilst on campus.
This event is for the families of staff, students, alumni and supporters of the University of Southampton.